Mission Statement

We aim to represent the scope of human diversity, foster respect for the differences among us and build on the common ground beneath us. Our goals are to:
  • Encourage and maintain a high level of balanced dialogue,
  • Strive for truth,
  • Promote common courtesy,
  • Learn about each other in order to discover other viewpoints,
  • Investigate political and social issues from all perspectives,
  • Collectively develop new ways of thinking, and
  • Open pathways for community action.

April 20, 2005

Links on Rapid Transit

I wrote two stories back in 1999 about Louisville's efforts at getting light rail into the city.

The Rail Truth
Pointing to Portland

The two stories combined won First Place for Enterprise Reporting from the Louisville Society of Professional Journalists. I only mention this because David Coyte is quoted in, I believe, both stories. He is a supporter of light rail (or at least the concept of rapid public transit).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is almost a cosmic circumstance that this got posted and Caleb didn't even know that this pertains to our next discussion. Psychic powers at work, I say. I'll have to read these articles to make some substantial comments.

Matt

rape domination bdsm stories said...

One picture popped upthat made me laught. By the time he started sucking, I was ready for him to tear offthe rest of my dress.
rest stop gay sex stories
caught crossdressed and hogtied bondage stories
nifty erotic stories archive erotic stories
bestiality stories free
free forced rape stories
One picture popped upthat made me laught. By the time he started sucking, I was ready for him to tear offthe rest of my dress.